View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #17
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
I guess we found the real question I should have asked in the poll: what makes the synergy special edition so special? I thought the color did and now that has been taken from me and the other who also thought this.:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shields View Post
They could release a Special Edition Black Camaro too and it wouldn't make much difference to me. Make the stitching black, the seats, the lights, drop a disco ball from the ceiling I could care less. It wouldn't detract from me having a black car, but it would give someone buying the Super Special Limited Edition something unique in that they get little things I don't have. Same applies to Synergy or any other color. Have a Limited Edition that has small extras, but offer the exterior color to anyone for any trim.

I guess I fail to see the issue here. The new Synergy cars aren't the same and wont be. The only similarity is the outside color. Which again, everyone looks at it as green. You could go to an aftermarket paint manufacturer and supply him with a sample and they could make Synergy. But what they're not doing is adding panels, lights, and stitching inside.

The options made it special, not the color.