View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
HondaPowered

Drives: '09 Honda Civic LX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold SS View Post
My loss is your gain I will be unable to take delivery of my Drop Top Camaro, it is to be built 2/7/11 the car will be located in East Tn. the MSRP as of now is $43,425 +TT&T the factory could add a little more by delivery time my guess would be less that $300 if any. The car is 1ET67-Camaro-2SS, GBA-Black, 19T-Black Convertible Top, BTV-Remote Engine Start, E45-Tonneau Cover For Convertible Top, Q9J-Wheels 20" Aluminum Polished, SGC-Spare Tire and Wheel Not, AFM-Black Leather, L99-6.2L V-8 Engine, MXO-Automatic 6 Speed Transmission, B34-Carpeted Floor Matts Front, DCP-Directions and Connections OnStar Service, FE9-Federal Emissions, UQA-Boston Acoustic Audio System, VKE-Front License Plate Bracket (not installed), WRS-RS Exterior Package, W2D-Cargo Net. The Camaro will be sold for MSRP no more no less!!! You will need to send me a PM, I'll need a non-refundable $2000.00 down payment all this will be done through the dealership not me and a credit report will need to be done as well if your not paying cash again through the dealership not me. I also have a 2011 2LT RS Victory Red Camaro Convertible 6cyl. that I'm going to try to take delivery of but may have to let go also MSRP $36,975 economy issues so let me know it won't last long
Is it me or does this post seem fishy. Almost as if it was a dealership was trying to get some free advertisement.

And just to let you know for 36,975 you can get a 2SS RS.

Dream camaro is either a 1/2SS with RS, black with red stripes, or red with white stripes.

No rice with my order.
HondaPowered is offline   Reply With Quote