View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 12:58 PM   #71
HOTCIVIC

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstCamaro View Post

Scheduled to meet with dealer in Oct/Nov to go over build list, but looks like I will be passing on my waiting list spot for the SS.

Even after seeing this picture I am not convinced. I was attracted to a MODERN looking concept car, not something that can be confused for another car on the street.

I loved the concept car and what Hollywood did with it. However, I really think these lines are too rounded, hood is too short and the overall "Oh my god, look at that!" is missing from the production model.
I gotta disagree with you. I think the production car looks almost identical to the concept. If you took the 22 inch wheels that were on the concept and put them on the production car, I don't think you'd be able to tell them apart.

GM did a great job. Compare it to the concept Mustang a couple years ago for the current 05 Stang GT. The concept looked pretty good. The production version looked a lot different, and a lot cheaper. Chevy did a great job of not letting this happen with the Camaro.
HOTCIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote