View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #467
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
It was pretty easy. I mean, I did it while I spent those 14 bored to tears hours waiting for Bonnie at the show. Took about an hour. I can walk you thru it if you decide to do it. Hardest part was not having any tools with me. I had a pocket knife. lol

There are 4 philips head screws. I had to cut a little plastic thing to release a wire before I realized that the wire released on the other end. Hard to explain. The hardest part was figuring out how to get the cigarette lighter power dealy thingy bopper majig, out. It's a little tricky. And it took a while to find the key. It's on the inside. You have to push thru the insert to the two tabs and pull it at the same time, then go to the outside of it and press a few tabs once the metal insert is out to free up the tabs to push in to get the plasticpiece with the cap out. Ok. You had to be there. lol

No too hard. Couple clips, 4 screws couple wire harnesses and swap. required patience. I'd have to label it as easy since I was able to do it while I was waiting in a parking lot and had nothing but a pocket knife.

Door panels? NO WAY.
Thank you for that clearly articulated explanation. You should write instruction manuals for a living...
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote