View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #82
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
Nah Alex, they are right. Mike should've put some things on the car as they do when working on cars. The only down side to all this is the way the Camaro5 community, likes to talk sh!t, bash, put down, ask skeptical question. That's why I would've never put this video up in the national ZL1 section.
I mean do people wash their cars naked? Obiously when you are washing your car at some point your t-shirt will touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebabe View Post

true on all accounts. while yah, they coulda put stuff on the car, silly for people other than the owner to freak out and start throwing blame around.

and btw alex, i was SO sad i wasn't there for it :( I had JUST driven from UCLA back to the valley when Mike told me it was coming in...... I was really tempted to turn around but didn't :( only one i've seen in person so far is the one at the LBGP. haven't had a chance to stop in at the dealers for the ones they have. can't wait to see it on the streets!
Don't worry I'm sure you will get to see it soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaddadMotorsports View Post
Hello fello C5 members.

First off I would like to say thanks to Alex and all of the So-Cal Mayhem members that showed up. It was a good time.

Secondly we would like to apologize for our lack of protection on your vehicle. If there were any damage to any aspect of that vehicle we would have stepped up and rectified it immediately. 100% of the time when we work on a vehicle it receives the utmost in protection, because we care more about the clients car than they do. Because our business depends on it. And we are first an foremost car guys.

We originally had no intentions on doing any kind of testing under the hood. All of this was done last minute. Everyone who works for me also wears nothing on there person that can scratch a car.

If finger prints are a problem of yours than feel free to not bring your car into my shop. We have competed and won in many car shows, including SEMA. And we know what it takes to keep a car looking good and make it look good. But guess what, when a car is being worked on, at some point we're gona have to touch it.

Lastly for those of you calling us misc names. Grow up, this is a place for adults to learn more about there vehicles and share they're experiences with the community.

If any one has any questions please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032
don't worry mike I'm grateful that you invited me to do the dyno in the first place! There are no scratches whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
It was also 100* when the car was on the dyno. That is something that I think some people aren't wrapping their heads around. It's not like these numbers should be a surprise to anyone. 580 - 12-15% is going to have a max in the 510 rwhp range for an M6 car.

I think the numbers are pretty impressive for a bone stock factory production car with >500 miles on it. Looking forward to seeing how it reacts to a tune! Come on HP tuners and get that update out already!

Alex,

Talk to Mike @ CMS, I know they can find you a killer deal on a few CTS-V takeoff parts (unless they are already gone). I was looking at them before I passed on the marked up # 162.
yeah it was a hot day and I drove an hour and a half straight to
Be there. I'm not worried at all I got to see what the difference is from a cool day to a hot day run, 465 rwhp is still pretty impressive.