View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #58
GreySteele06

Drives: A pair of tan boots-back in09
A few move questions answered by said seller:

Q: I would still like to see something from the dealer before spending thousands of dollars. I trust you understand. Jul-29-08
A: I understand what you'd like, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of providing anything from the dealer because it's not up to the dealer. Go ahead and Google contract law and the phrase and/or assigns and you can read about how an assignment contract works. I put this wording on every contract I sign so I know how it works. When the real estate market was hot, I used to buy properties with this wording on the contract and then turn them again before closing. If you don't feel comfortable bidding, then the other bidders will appreciate your inactivity.
Q: What a sad day it is when people attempt to pull stunts like these...and to lay claim that people won't be able to get the Camaro at or below MSRP (not sticker price...because that could mean mark up...get your details right)?!?! What a joke! GM will be putting out 80 to 100K Camaros a year and that is just A START! Yes, some dealers will mark up the car (as we've all heard) and I've spoken to numerous dealers who REFUSE to mark up the car knowing full well that there will be enough Camaros to go around and that they intend keep customers for life. Your auction is downright pitiful. Fix your details too...you say "First Camaro." Even your "attorney" would tell you to use more caution with your words. On top of that, "this auction isn't for people who have to pinch their pennies..." proving once again that someone is just trying to "make a buck." Cancel your contract with your dealer...you are doing nothing but giving youself AND they dealer a bad name! 10k over MSRP??..please. Jul-29-08
A: Thanks for your negative input. You must have mistaken this auction for a camaro forum, but this is an auction for people who are well off enough to make this type of purchase. You can maybe get your RS V6 Camaro by the end of 2009, but if you want an SS with the big engine this is the only way you'll do it.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
-George Orwell