Thread: 3.90 or 4.10?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #59
GeorgeInNePa
Plastic Cuttin' Badass

Drives: '08 G8GT 6.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
And the vast majority of them were V6's. There will be nearly as many 2010 SS Camaro's sold as V8 powered Commodores since 2006. Plus, I don't know how much the Aussies like to modify their cars. But I'd guess that they aren't as into is as Camaro owners will be. So the market will be bigger for all performance items on the Camaro vs the Commodore (and other Zeta sedans). Thats my reasoning at least. But there will be a lag for certain items, like you said. I just think it won't be much of a lag for most of those items.
I hope so, I'm in the market for gears now. My choices, right now, are 3.27s and 3.45s. 3.70s are , in my opinion, way too steep for the gearing in the auto.
FasterProms Tune, Ported TB/Intake - HSRK - Vararam - SLP 25% UD Pulley - ARH 1 3/4" Longtubes - Pypes Violators - Yank 3200 Converter - PCM4Less Trans Cooler - DashHawk - All Pedders Bushings, Xa Coil-Overs - Spohn Arms - Billet Prototypes Catch Can - Skinnies on GTO rims - ET Streets on F Body Rims - SJM LineLoc - 3.70gears/Harrop TrueTrac
Coming Soon: Ported Heads/Cam/DoD Delete
GeorgeInNePa is offline   Reply With Quote