View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #47
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayvedayve View Post
I would think that the SS would get the run flats like the Corvette. That mush HP and Speed is deadly with a blowout and the Runflats are safer tires for sports cars. Now the v6 I think would end up with plain tires. I know the 18's are Bf goodrich traction TA and they are not run flat. Now GM like to put the same tires on similar vehicles and I am just a bit of hope that they wont order but one type for the 20's. Maybe Fbodfather has some insight on this...hint hint and just because others want to know -

V6 true duals or y-pipe?
To the best of my knowledge the P-Zero's the SS comes with aren't run flats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
Scotsman I'm just wondering why you think the fascia is a V6? I'm not aware of any V6's that will have the mail slot, unless I'm totally missing something. No flames intended just wondering.
Several of the pre-pro Camaro V6 models had the mail slot. Like the one all the auto mags tested recently.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote