View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
WongBob
Dig Race?

Drives: '13 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Loving the car so far, but having a few issues...

I have put 1050 miles on my 1LE in the last ~5 weeks. In that time I have installed ZL1 rocker panels, and painted the turn signals/markers/tail bezels. At around the 800 mile mark everything was perfect. Not a single issue. 2 weeks ago on a quick wot 1-2 it had a grind. The next night it did it again twice. Didn't drive it for a week and took it out this past weekend. Same thing... about 25% of the quick, high rpm shifts would be a grind.

So after some reading on here I have ordered a tick speed bleeder, Tick clutch line, redline trans fluid, motul clutch fluid, a gto reservoir kit. I am looking at the modified master cylinders but I want to see how these changes affect it first. I never had any grinding issues with my 2010 SS over 1 year and 7500 miles. I am trying to get this issue resolved before I start modding it. ARH catless short system and cold air inductions is in route so I am hoping to get it lined out pretty quick.

The other issue is that my HUD. It has only happened a few times early this week, but it would come on and fade out. Then stay off for a few minutes and fade in and then back out. No clue what the deal is there. Hasn't done it again so the dealership couldn't diagnose it...

Other than these few little issues it has been flawless. It honestly is a completely different breed of Camaro when comparing it to the 2010 I had.