View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:07 PM   #25
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick89 View Post
Glad to see this thread finally come up!
just in case you guys dont know who i am this is Cody Smith that Kyle is talking about
i am no longer at xtreme and have not been there since August of 2010 glad to not be there any more allot of stuff happened that i did not agree with and took allot of crap i had nothing to do with.
Kyle is a awesome guy and im glad to stay a great friend, the car turned out amazing man next time your in DFW let me know gotta go for a ride. Also if any of you guys have questions please feel free to pm me, anyone that has met me and talked to me knows that i am a honest up front tell it how it is guy i dont beat around the bush or rip people off
I don't want my name to be associated with xhp and the bad rap that they have because i had nothing to do with the bad rep that they have, i have always been honest and up front with everyone i dealt with and will do that the rest of my life even if that costs me my job, in the end what goes around comes around and i am a strong believer in this. i have been screwed over in the past and i know how it feels, everyone i ever dealt with while working there i treated them the same way i would be expected to be treated.
sorry about the rant guys i just want to make sure everyone knows that i had nothing to do with what had been going on there i did not agree with what was going on and in the end cost me my job but hey i move on and i am doing better now than i would have ever been there
if you guys need anything or have any questions for me please ask them
Cody Smith
A good endorsement from Kyle is enough for me...Welcome to the insanity...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote