View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:51 AM   #7
ClawSS
High-tech Redneck

Drives: '10 CGM SS, '02 2500HD, '09 300SRT8
The alignment following my Pfadt spring install was more expensive than a normal alignment when attempting to hit the Pedders Aggressive Street numbers without any other changes other than springs. They spent about 2 hrs working the rear to get as close to the numbers as possible (rear toe @ -.12 camber @ -.6). They also elongated the front camber hole to allow the front to hit the -.8 front camber as requested. I think it was a little over $125 for that first time.

I then went back to the same shop with new (shorter) rear LCAs and adj. toe rods about 4 mo. later and the job was MUCH easier for them. About 1hr to hit the numbers dead on with equal #'s left and right. $59.95 standard fee for the second trip. (rear toe -.1, camber 0)

2010 CGM L99 2SS/RS - GPI SS3 VVT, BTR DoD Delete, Circle D 4c, BTR springs, Katech C5R Timing Chain, MRR-228 315/275, CAI, Elite catch-can, TSP 1 7/8" Headers + offroad pipes, Magnaflow 3", Pfadt springs, BMR LCAs, toelinks, trailing arms, cradle bushings, & sway bars w/ endlinks, Vitesse paddles, heritage grille, and an eBay splitter. Power upgrades by Race Proven Perf.; Tuning by ShorTuning.
ClawSS is offline   Reply With Quote