View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 11:08 PM   #50
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by STS Guy View Post
Please elaborate on the junk part if you will. I really am interested in where we can make the right changes...ect.

As far as the individual that states we buy parts and then resell as our own.
Sorry, but that is an incorrect fact. We build our our turbos, BOV, wastegates...ect. I have hundreds of pics, PO's...ect

Now the springs-yep, you got me. Don't make those. I am on this forum to clear up misconcpetions and untruths. I would rather not hear about someones buddies'[ cousin who is dating a roomate of a friend who is married
to her uncle who bought a system from a guy named Ted......ect.
hey man ill just tell you now.when you talk about turbos, superchargers,etc on this forum people get incredibly too excited and angry for some reason..i was just letting people know that i was in the talks about gettin a turbo for my V6 and everyone started going nuts..its got soo bad that i ended up not getting a turbo cause of it..theyll say it had nothing to do with it, but one day i had a turbo being put in couple days later after all the post i didnt..LOL. so theyll talk trash and say its truth till the cows come home even though its probably the biggest bunch of garbage on earth, but its internet talk and you cant disprove as much as the can prove their points..so just ignore the trash talk or just set the trash talk straight with facts.the more you get mad the worse it looks for you and your company..i know cause i retaliated too and i shouldnt have, i just makes things worse cause it fuels them. dont fuel them just be a computer and state facts after every B.S. quote putting you down..that gets them the best cause they cant tell if their getting under your skin..
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote