View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 05:29 AM   #11
TheFIG

Drives: Wide 2010 2SS
Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. I have no issues with finding out the "pitfalls" and yes finding out now as I go on with my build is what makes this more and more interesting to me. I am more than thankful for all the advice and help I have received from you all. This is just the start of what I want to do with my ride, and once done, yes Andy I will take it to your shop. Not only have you told me to do so, but my buddy here that has frequent your shop been hassling me to take it to you when I get back stateside.

The thing is, trying to find all the components and making sure they are the right ones for my setup' all the way from Afghanistan has been my issue.

For now I have all the parts I will be needing for my setup, other than the GM LSA front accessory drive kit. I'm still shopping around to see where I can get it for a good price. Seeing that I am going to do the install myself, and then taking it for a good tune. I am trying to save some cash here.

No electric steering, it's a stock 2010 SS LS3. I think 13' and newer come with the electric, I think.
TheFIG is offline   Reply With Quote