Thread: BC Camaro Club
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:58 AM   #15
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by restore-z28 View Post
Sounds great, nothing like all Gens of Camaros cruising. Our next planned cruise is Sunday May 5th, still determine the route and after the cruise we are doing lunch and then going to view a private collection of cars in Richmond (Ratsoy Auto Museum). If the weather is bad, then we are going for lunch and then to view the collection. Either way the collection will get looked at as lots of time went into planning this as this gentleman does not open his doors much anymore, 4 months, tons of emails and a few calls later we are in...the number will be capped at 100 attendees and if you are interested please PM or email (restore-z28@shaw...remove this space...ca) me to reserve your spot. Please do not email me say you are in with 3 other friends and then don't show ...we have spots left but they are going fast.

For those that want to attend the next club meeting is Wednesday May 1st, details above.

Sonny
That's a possibility, I'm insuring Pumpkin mid next week with plans to run at the Mopac Street Legals on Friday the 3rd at MRP. Can't commit just yet.