View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 02:45 PM   #2073
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Honestly Mike, I have no idea what you read into that post. I was just trying to say that "I spotted you" in a way that I thought was clever and funny. Obviously you didn't see it that way. I was not offended that you weren't there, in actuality we missed you and Sue. I've had a very busy Summer dealing with "life" things, and haven't had much time to interact online. I had noticed that I hadn't really seen you around in awhile, but I didn't really think much of it because I haven't really had much contact with a lot of my Camaro friends lately. I don't go on Western Washington very often, and I've stayed away from C5 because of a conflict with Tran.
Since I haven't been in contact with you, or other people that have, I have no idea what is going on in your life. I've had no reasons to jump to conclusions, because there were none to make. What I am gleaning from your post (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that something bad has befallen your family, and a person or persons in the Camaro community has said or done something to offend you. First off, you couldn't be more right: Family is the most important. Without knowing what is going on with your family, all I can say is I wish for only the best for you and them, as well as prayers if the situation calls for that. Please extend that to Sue for me too.
I must confess that I am at a total loss to think of anything that I have said or done to offend you. And I have my hands so full just trying to control my own life that I really don't have the energy or desire to try controlling anyone else's. It saddens me that you feel the way you do about your car and the community. One thing I have learned being plugged into such a large and diverse community, is that no matter how much one tries to do and say the right things, there will always be someone who feels slighted. Even doing or saying nothing can have the exact same effect. So I'll close by saying, if I have offended you in any way in the past, I sincerely apologize. I meant no offence to you or anyone. And I truly miss you and Sue.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote