View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmmink View Post
When was the last time that gmconnects.com was functional?

I placed my first order 08/04 and have never been able to use that site. Same thing with my second order that was placed 10/04.

I would think that most people viewing this sub forum are members that have current orders that they are trying to track.

The chevrolet.com website is not the most accurate, but at least, at this time, it is available with some sort of updates.

I know that this is a survey between those two sites, but at the current time and from my only available options when I was/am trying to track my order(s), I would have to say Becky and my dealer.

If I have to choose between gmconnects.com and cheverolet.com, I would have to go with chevrolet.com simply due to the fact that is functional and available.

With that being said, I'm sure that gmconnects.com is probably the better site, but since it has never been available to me, I cannot vote for it.

This is not a poll comparing a functional Chevrolet site to a non-functional GMConnects site - that would be a waste. I've explained the reasons why GMConnects is down on another thread.