View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:06 AM   #10
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ight=underglow
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ight=underglow

Here are two others on our website that are planning on some type of under glow work, and yes they both received some of the stupid responses like this one has and will receive. But I do believe if you combine these three threads then you might actually have a decent thread going that might actually tell you more than: OMG your gonna put lights under your car thats just rice, or under glow = Rice, or ghetto, or I'm gonna tell you not to put lights on your camaro because its your camaro but i have the choice to tell you no because under glow is rice. Yeah, they all got the same answers. I hope someday somebody on this site with experience with under glow will help you out with your decision. I have no experience with under glow, but i would love to help you out if I could. You say it's popular in your town, I guess I would recommend talking to some of them.

And always remember, it's your car, not theirs.

On a side not, I have no opinion on under glow. Some cars it looks good, and some cars it looks stupid. On the other hand I do have an opinion on cheap ass work. No, I don't think under glow will cheapen the look of your car if you do a good job of it. As a few others on this thread and the other threads have said to make sure you cannot see the light tubes under the car!!! Your work will only cheapen the car if you do a half assed job. If you do class A work, you will be recognized, if you FAIL at life, then even I will bust you down for it. Good luck with YOUR camaro.

Apparently some people on this website have not forgotten the fact that GM wants, scratch that, NEEDS TO SELL CARS! If you continually keep telling people that shit is for ricers then they will go out and buy a ricer i.e. honda, toyota, scion, ... OUR F***ING COMPETITION!!! When the camaro Black edition was unveiled half of you said that it looked ricey, and the other half said it looked AWESOME!! Did any of you think that maybe for a second that GM was trying to target that market. There is a SH!T TON of money to be made in that market, AND WE ARE NOT IN IT! GM needs to sell cars and quite frankly, they will take a sale to anybody right now. So chill on the guy!