View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #101
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
usually i am not quite so blunt, . . however

I thought the poor guys need a heads up so i sent this email on ebay. . .

Uhm yeah, sorry to bring this to your attention, however, there will be significant cost in undoing the blaspheme and hideous disfiguring done to this poor victimized Camaro. I could have reworked the stereo components myself in better fashion than what's pictured. You may very well do better to undo it and sell it as a used 2SS yourself, if you do not care to, you will have to lower the reserve significantly to sell this eyesore.(as the new owner would have a lot of work and expense ahead of them) Its so horrible I couldn't begin to list the issues, I mean where are the side skirts? (just an example, not even touching the FAKE Z28 issues) I have no animosity towards whomever did this to this poor Camaro, however if you get a half reasonable offer with minimal loss, I'D JUMP REALLY FAST AND GRAB THAT! (if you see mullet wearing retarded acting people missing teeth, wandering aimlessly around your car lot, I'd push a hard sell there for example) However 99.99999999% of anyone with more than 2 brain cells would never be seen standing near this atrocity.(other than to laugh at it or attempt repair) Good luck to you. Again, . . sorry.