Old 11-06-2011, 12:57 AM   #24
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
^Did you hear something?
You know how it is ... if he did, he probably wouldn't be able to say on the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Really? A poll?

I think the current results speak for themselves.....somebody messed up by even attempting to say that this might be the new Z28....er I meant the "Concept 1LE."

Whoops....did I say that out loud? LOL
Ivan
I figured the 1LE would be the most popular choice, but what I really wanted to know is how popular it is against other possibilities. I'm not surprised that its leading, but I figured there'd be more votes for 'other' and less for the SSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
If you Z28 hopefuls haven't found what you're looking for in the 1LE, you never will. This car has everything you've asked for, minus the badging.
You haven't seen the ZL1-LSA-MR+LS7+Pedders=Z28 thread, have you? There, people are specifically asking for ... an LS7 and no magnetic ride.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote