View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #321
Z/28Dan

Drives: 2013 HWSE Indy Festial #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
Some of the colors were closer than others... The next problem with the colors became that since we don't do powder coating in house I've found that all of the local coaters including the one I use now have a minimum cost per color... So unfortunately unless I wanted to do a very large run of each color it wouldn't be worth the cost of powder coating here, and the price to do small runs of each color would price them ridiculously high so...

So they will be available in the same satin black that the brackets are because I can slip them in with a batch of brackets and the cost is minimal, and raw aluminum only... If you don't want black you can buy them raw and paint them, or powder coat them yourselves... Also, I can supply the "close match" powder for the end user to take the raw ones somewhere and have them powder coated themselves.

Cost for black is $35 for one or $60 for two (matching front and rear set, bent/flat style, or flat/flat style)

Cost for raw aluminum would be $30 for one or $50 for two. The cost of the powder would vary depending on the color, some of the "wilder" colors are a 2 coat process which would be more than the simpler colors.
I am very satisfied with my bent bracket. It looks great on my pace car. However, the plate looks naked, so I'd like to get the frame. Do you have some orange (and white) powder? I'm wondering if I could get a powder coater to duplicate the pattern of the strips and do it on the frame? I'd like to get front and rear and do it to both of them in white and orange. I don't know if that can actually be done or not.

I couldn't find the frames on your web site to order.

Thanks.
Attached Images

Dan