View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #10
rdrfronty

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE CRUSH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indydriver View Post
Sorry, I still don't get the attraction of this mod. You can only choose between factory mode, which of course, we already have, and full on mode, which you can accomplish with the fuse pull. It fails to provide the most important option which is off at will. So, what's the point? I'm thinking I'll just leave it alone. Getting headers tomorrow, so maybe my opinion will change but it seems to me, the best utility would be OFF at cold start when you're leaving the house early in the morning and trying to be quiet.
For me, I intend to leave my baffles open 95% of the time. However, I wanted the option to close then from time to time. Those times would be perhaps taking off from a traffic light with the police next to or behind me. Or for occasional passengers, usually female (no offense intended), who hates loud exhaust. Then the toned down 1000-3000rpm range that the Mild2Wild switch allows comes in handy.
Plus I imagine when I get my headers and hiflows this summer, the ability to switch back in forth will become even more important.
rdrfronty is offline   Reply With Quote