View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #325
thirdleft152

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS LS3 - Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by SohnR View Post
I am so frustrated!!! I love the new 2014 Z/28 inside as far as the engine and new seat go. They ruin the outside though. And like these photos of the RS the front end looks kind and pretty (I think they are trying to appeal to women or something) instead of mean and sharp as it should be.
I was thinking of buying the 2014 Z/28 and putting the front and rear of the ZL1 (which look awesome). Now I just look at the Corvette7 site
http://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291667
and saw the price of the Stingray base for $51,995! I am like hell... if the Z/28 is more then that... I think I going to pick the big brother this time.

It's only 50 or so hp less and the dam things looks amazing in Black as we have seen in the photos.
True that. But with the weight difference that 50 HP won't mean much. Plus those stingrays look amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooley View Post
The Camaro looked menacing, like a furry animal that eats Mustangs, now it looks like a prius that wants to look like a Camaro.

I hate to think anyone would prefer a musclecar to look 'sophisticated'. Thats what Corvettes and Lambo's are for.
I agree. I love the look of my camaro. I might form a different opinion once i see a 14' in person, but i'd rather have my camaro look like its about to eat something than more civilized. Its a muscle car for a reason.