View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #17
ducatisl
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS 6m
Location: Fort Walton Beach...surrounded by da** pickup trucks I can't see around!
Okay, I searched and found stb3222's dyno sheet and it was around 460-465, which is statistically very close to my XFI-lobed numbers if we call the FAST102 and my EWP a draw.

My "desire" would be for a kinder, gentler lobe that would work well with PAC-1518's. Guess I'm one of those old school people who believe high lift is a bandaid for poor flowing heads, yet most LS3-specific Comp Cam profiles are are what, 0.617, 0.624?

It might be informative for the masses if Lashway were to make a quick list, as current as most of us know it, of available cam profiles for LS3 motors. I'm sure this would be good marketing for Lashway/Kelford (with their claim of fast opening, gentle closing ramps) as well as being very informative. I know the few of us LS owners that are bothered by valvetrain noise feel pretty strong about this subject, the compromises they entail, and the lengths and expense (vendor sales from lazy/old people such as myself who draw the line higher each year as to what things we won't personally turn a wrench on) to which we go about solving them.
Procharged F1A-94 on a 416 LSA block, Callies/Manley/Scat/Melling/Cloyes/ARP/Ferrea/Landspeed/Hi-Ram/FIC/Tick/Alky/ Strange/QA1/DSS/BMR/RPS/Tilton/GZM/Fore/AEM/ATi/JGS etc., built/tuned by me and Innovative Street Technologies
'Mo's Seemingly Endless Build Thread