View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #1010
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
You hug me...you squeeze me...all weekend.....and you forgot me already?

Was it just a weekend thing?
It's so hard to keep up with people's names, screen names, what we all did.....responding to all the posts.

Could I EVER forget you?

Never!

Still trying to get the house together and back to the grind after 3 weeks off of work. Still trying to elaborate, navigate and get together all of what happened this weekend. It is so difficult to palm press, thank, socialize, remember new faces, names, screen names, locations, cars/colors. It's like sensory overload! It's just a shame that it all goes by so quickly over 48-72 hours over a 3 day period. But thats the wonderful part of this group. Canadians and Americans getting together over a common bond, a car. Who would have thought?

I am proud to say that you are ALL my friends. Although we spend such little time together, the cohesion, the gelling, the antics. Fun and relaxation is NEVER difficult to be had, even though we are a diverse group. I have NEVER found such comfort in a group of people. I am proud that many people got this #2 meeting together and alot of people had a blast.

To GM Oshawa, you guys were awesome! Thank you for allowing us the space and time...For Melissa for bringing out Keith's Synergy Green SS....ANd for the unintentional vert spotting.

Martinrea, As usual, your staff was stellar! the food was awesome, the hospitality was awesome, your employees were awesome! I for one am overjoyed that your plant and staff continued this tradition. Martinrea is a keystone to what makes this weekend work....to see the process of Camaro drivetrain manufacturing is a driving factor for alot of people attending.

Nurse Chevrolet....The food and hospitality was awesome! (Canadian beef rocks!) Your staff was engaging, friendly warm. It was a privilage to park in your lot and relax with all the other Camaros from all other generations. I am really looking forward to next years event!

Linda from Oshawa...For you to attend and donate that wonderful signed Camaro book, support this meet was wonderful (1 of Josh's 1389 tickets won)

Mike Judge...Two words. Class Act. Your continual support, dedication, drive, ambition, sacrifice and relentless efforts will go down in the annals of this Meet and Greet forever. I am proud to be your friend.

Anna... You're awesome...I need not say more.

Angelina....always fun to work out the last minute logistics with you and fill in the gaps. You are an intregal part of this entire event.

Trent...AKA Park my ass behind the biggest 18 wheeler in a 5 car caravan...You are my wingman, my partner in crime, my drinking buddy. ANd Amy, his better half. Can't wait till you get off punishment.

Eric and David....You guys MUST come back next year...Oshawa will not be the same without you! You guys to kept the flow going! I had a blast having someone to get stupid with.

Camaro Scotty....You are a man among men. It was so much fun roasting things in the parking lot and just talking to you about anything.

Josh...I hope you get that Hurst.

Jo, It was a weekend thing...once a year. 362 days to go.

Ricks, Dave & Karen...You guys are awesome! I mean that. Montreal I will be in March...And as many others on the way.

Rachel...Sorry for being so rough with spin the bottle

Duane...My last minute roommate and teacher of the finer aspects of Canadian beer. I thank you for sharing your room.

Keith and Jason........You guys are a blast! Get that Synergy and get your ass back to Oshawa for the full event!

Tyler and Dustin Next year will be better!

Lisa...One word...HANDCUFFS!

Bill...Great long talk about the Vette.

Bill....Thanks for taking your time with capturing this event.,...again!

Bamabird...With the funniest quip of the weekend, my hat is off to you!

Hylton...We spoke till 6 am Sunday morning. Nuff said.

Scott....So laid back, so evasive, so even keeled. You sacrifice so much for so little. Karma is definately in your favor.

To all those I have not mentioned, yet, my memory is slowly coming back.

I will be there next year, no excuse, without fail!
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

Last edited by Banshee; 08-24-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote