View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #52
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
I'm alive!

Ok, I know it's been ages since I've been on this site, much less posted an actual response! Just want to let you all know I am alive and well (though I did buy a mustang...) BUT, I promise it was cheap and just to hold me over until I can slide my ass into a brand new Camaro (called 25 Chevy dealers yesterday to make sure my name is on that list, or they call me as soon as they start one).

I have no idea how just yet, but you can bet your exhaust tips I will be there.
I'm with Mindz though. I'm definitely not bringing my Mustang (please don't hurt me!). Do we need to register if we're not bringing a car? I don't want to get all the way out there just to find that the place is too crowded and I can't get in.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you there. We're going to need to have some kind of Camaro5 reunion so we can put some names to faces. If someone wants to be really resourceful, we can put together some Camaro5 T-shirts. Maybe boost the exposure of the site a bit.

P.S. I will be taking lots of pics, but I don't have anything close to a decent camera, so we'll see how they turn out.
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote