View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #129
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHall651 View Post
Kronix, Thanks for the response. Hope you didn't think I was knocking you. I think you are doing everything just right. I would do the same thing with my Camaro if I were in your shoes. But about the lights. Did you get or need the DRL Harness and also what color matches the HID best (blue or white would be my guess but not sure). Thanks again.
Oh not at all J, I knew it was all positive!! Yes I did get the harness offered by Fieldgoal and his service was excellent! I used the switched option so I have a LED switch ring right above my lights, so I can turn on & off at will, because the model I have is the 2SS/RS, so they used to go off at night (Stupid idea IMO) I got the White Plasma bulbs for the DRLs and it's a perfect match, that's the one you want! Thank you bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakechase View Post
Amazing build!!!! Congrats on COTW!! totally deserve it! and you sound like a great guy too! haha when that bumper is for sale i am definitely interested!
Thank you Blake!! And I see you're in my neck of the woods, so that could work out for both of us perfectly! I'll keep you informed Blake!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote