View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #101
Bocephus

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT, Kona, BBP, 3.73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
This must be the right place to ask this:

Does anyone out there have a feeling for what the Mustang crowd is saying about all the new Camaro news and rumors floating about? I don't frequent any mustang forums but if anyone does, what are they saying?

I mean, are they sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring the Camaro hoping it's going to go away, or are they lamenting the fact that it puts them to shame, or are they in denial saying that the Camaro is too good to be true, or are they bagging on the Camaro for feeble reasons?

It would be very interesting to see if they are scared and how they are reacting.
A lot of them hate it. Some of them for the style(which I love) and some are saying it's too heavy. I think there's a lot of denial going on.

I have a 2006 GT and I'm really torn. I used to be a Chevy guy but have had 3 Mustangs now. I will wait until the 2010 Stang comes out before I buy my next car but I can't imagine it being as good as this new Camaro. Maybe I'm just caught up in all the excitement with you guys. But the Camaro has the looks, the nicer interior, the big V8, IRS(I can't believe Ford can't do this, grr), etc. If the price is right I'm getting the SS.