View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #292
delta6
USN-MSC

Drives: 2012 Camaro TF3 #427
Okay...so here's my take. I installed them yesterday..passenger side is working perfectly....driver's side is a little messed up. With the headlight's off, my driver side tail lamps are working but it's not sequential as one of them is blinking twice as fast as the other (resistor problem). With the headlight's on, the running light for the outer side (driver's) isn't lighting up...tried the left signal light, hazard light and brake but nothing seems to work. But if you turn off the head light, everything works perfect...apart from the sequential turn signal. Show mode is working too. To counter the battery drain problem, I decided to put 2 switches...one for the ground and the other for the battery. That way, I can just switch it off easily instead of removing the pink wire off the battery. I contacted Todd and he is very helpful. He will send my new resistor tomorrow to fix the sequential problem. As for the headlight-running light problem, etc., I still don't know what's wrong with it. Their office is closed so I cannot ask them about it. Will let you know as soon as I find the culprit.

delta6 is offline   Reply With Quote