View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Depends on if you want to Drive home or have it shipped. Other dealers in town are taking offers over MSRP so I just thought I would post it up for them. I went to see it cause I had ordered the black leather and had not seen one in person yet. I have to tell you that I was very pleased with the look of the interior in the classic solid black. The acrylic door panals are a carbon gray and WOW! I have absolutely no second thoughts about the interior. Let me know if you want to call them via private message though. I dont like advertisments on the forum so I sure as hell wont post one. By the way it had guages and Connectivity package as well it was 29k and some change.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote