J-Rod6410
M6 9 second club

Drives: A 4000 Lb BeaSSt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimorejohn1 View Post
Thanks for sharing Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I read through the thread and did not see anyone ask what boost level it ran psi? Just curious, I know the meth helps but I"m just curious how high it is.

Great job guys.

Any concerns on reliability? That is a helluva lot of strain on that crank. Much less the pistons and rods. Sure as hell answers my question as to keeping my stock rank as I go forward.

I would not think this was a good idea in any way. But there are a lot of smart guys in this thread. Learn something every day. haha

Nice job guys.

Tires tires tires....... ?

EDIT: 1.609 for the 60' doesn't seem like a tire problem. hahaha
14.5 psi max up top. And as far as reliability well I just hope I'm lucky lol as I know it can go at any time. But I know the tuning by Matt is perfect and that my build is very good too. I upgraded everything without touching the rotating assembly; high pressure oil pump, dbl roller chain, manley nextec springs, racing oil etc and of course race gas at the track and if I'm playing on the street I use Torco in the tank. And this is on drag radials and I drive 60 miles to the track and drive it home, it's never been trailered anywhere (unless I broke something) lol. Its a "TRUE" street car Ive cut a few 1.5's 60 fts but I seem to hit the rev limiter going into second or I go sideways shifting into second every time So it has a bit more in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackinBlack View Post
Honestly I was wondering why the MPH/ET was so low too. Don't take offense as it was a legit question. I have driven a 9 second manual car on a 10.5 inch slick. Consistent ET is hard. MPH is not. MPH seemed low but your additional information it makes sense. On the pass your were not making 919 RWHP but much less because as you stated no NOS and less timing. That makes much more sense.

Can't wait to see a full pull with all power down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 View Post
I was thinking the same thing, and just like you I can't wait to see what it will pull with all the power down
Yes these runs were at around 820-830 hp and 650 trq. Once I add the dope and some timing it will pull a lot harder especially down low. The n2o gave me around 140 trq down low so it should make a big difference or at least I hope so
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/6410Jrod
Follow me on Instagram: @J_Rod6410
J-Rod6410 is offline   Reply With Quote