View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #53
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke736 View Post
Oh no! You're getting rid of The Devil's Nightmare?! That has got to be a tough decision, but a new Stingray would be sweet! What part of TX are you moving to? My in-laws are in San Antonio.
Hi Matt, I know it sounds crazy, but I really have to think this over. Moving is such a huge deal, can't believe how much stuff we've accumulated over the years. So I may just keep her, but just to see what the market is like my husband posted an ad on Craigslist. Received two calls already, but neither amounted to anything.

Love San Antonio. The River Walk, the Best Food bar-none, and the number one Water Park in the World "Schlitterbahn". I was born and raised in Corpus Christi, white powdered beaches, palm trees, huge waves, beautiful little city. About two hours tops to San Antonio. But ya gotta like the HEAT, its really hot eight or nine months, a cold winter day is like freezing to us, lets say 50 degrees! That's cold! I'm looking to move more towards the Austin area, we'll see how things go, depends on the job market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote