View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #11
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Ok...I have a question on the alignment. I have a set of Hotchkis springs on the way and should be installing them shortly after I get them. I don't know all that much about Camber/Caster/Toe etc. so bare with my wording if it's not correct.

This is my daily driver and I won't really be going to the track.....maybe once or twice if at all. I would like it to handle nicely but not necessarily at the cost of eating up my tires prematurely.

If I remember reading correctly others have said that a -.05 was the most they could get out of the way the factory had the car setup. Looking at everyones recommendation for a Performance Street setup you are recommending more than that.

So, should I just have them set my alignment to the factory settings and/or have them get as close to the Peformance Street settings as possible or is there some other settings you would recommned for someone in my driving situation?
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote