View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
LowKeyHp

Drives: 2011 2SS Black/Black
2011 Camaro SS 2SS RS with 4,800 miles $32,000 OBO Fairfax VA

This makes me so sad to post to this forum. I'm selling my baby, to make more room for my babies.

Bought this car new from Sterling Chevrolet March 2011. It has about 4,800 miles on it. Always garage kept and only hand washed. Also car has a flip up front license plate holder so no front drill holes in the bumper, this is very rare for a state with front license plate requirements. I think it makes the car look much better. I figured the folks of Camaro5 would appreciate that little detail.

It has the usual 2SS package: Bluetooth, OnStar Turn by Turn Navi, OnStar MyLink (Lets your control your doors and windows from your iphone).

Upgrades over the regular 2SS Package include

Hurst Short Throw Shifter (Dealer installed OEM)
Polished Rims
Sunroof
Upgraded Floor Mats
Trunk Net

I have a small scratch on the back corner (shown in the photos)

Here is a link to the some photos of the car in high resolution: http://imgur.com/a/Wplql#0

Price is $32,000 obo, would also consider trading for the 2012 Yukon or Tahoe with under 15,000 miles (Leather, Rear DVD Entertainment and Sunroof)

In person cash or certified check transactions only. DM me for more details or to arrange a visit. No test pilots please

Last edited by LowKeyHp; 06-21-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Updated the Title and and changed the price
LowKeyHp is offline   Reply With Quote