Rally Yellow==========> 9
Victory Red==========> 3
Cyber Gray Metallic====> 7
Silver Ice Metallic=====> 8
Inferno Orange Metallic=> 10
Red Jewel Metallic=====> 4
Aqua Blue Metallic=====> 2
Imperial Blue Metallic===>1

I picked Inferno orange as my favorite color...how-ever i would prefer a shade closer to a tangerine orange,something more brighter.Silver ice metallic is nice with the right color stripe package.I would not even consider Imperial blue,IMHO a very boring color,not to mention,shows the dirt,scratches,chips,dents like black does.I'd go for a lighter shade of blue in place of Imperial blue.Aqua blue is a nice color,but it has alot of green tint to it,and i don't like green cars...period.

Rally yellow is sweet,a very high impact color,and looks very good on the new Camaro,that would be my 2 choice.Victory red is one of those colors that to me is "worn out",meaning that it has been offered by every automaker since the the 1950's and it needs to be retired.

Red Jewel Metallic in my opinion is "too dark",if it was about 3 shades lighter,i'd consider it.Cyber gray looks good on the Camaro,but i would never consider Gray on anything else.Summit white is OK,but it would have to be matched with Crome wheels and rally stripes.

One color i am very dissapointed that GM didn't offer was a metallic Gold.looking at the 2010 Mustang,Ford offers a "Sunshine"Gold,and it looks Awesome!
I think that someone could always paint a car the color they want. Gold is probably a rare choice. Mustangs were known for their "gold" option color in the 60's. Very popular on 65-66 convertibles with white top.

The question here is what will really sell the volume needed? Ford's idea of retro is adding colors and "finning" up the rear quarters like the 65-66 stangs. Cheap thrill in my opinion, however...

GM... if you are reading this... the 2010 GT500 introduced just a few days ago is going to be STIFF competition for the new camaro. Chevy seems to be very SLOW in responding to the neo-muscle car race. 550HP for $41,000? Looks are phenominal and power is awesome, revamped suspension and quality interior. How can GM "one-up" the Mustang? a concept of an LS7 isn't going to be enough.