View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
fireresq157

Drives: 1997 SS & 2010 2SS/RS
Looking for dealer Buissness

I've been in the same boat as other members here. If you read his thread. I'm fed up lost count of phone calls and dealer visits. Especially Dealers that change their story every time. Anyhow I have excellent credit and a stable job this is definitely a buyers market if anyone has noticed their are really nice cars out there that I can buy 2 of them right now for the same or less of what the MSRP of this one car. So if you still have pre order allocations left here's your chance to fill one.

-I also want to retain the right to have a choice to keep any incentives if they are offered.
-I also qualify for college grad and supplier discount and would like to reserve the right to use them if they are offered and they end up being cheaper than the price you may quote.
-I'm a member of B'J's wholesale club and AAA auto club. If this info makes it easier to justify any special pricing to you boss since you may all ready have pre negotiated prices for these clubs.

So send me your price quote and a break down of it. I'm in the South Florida area but would gladly take a transfer so please give me a quote on those transfer fees also.

IOM Inferno Orange Paint
MN6 Manual 6
2SS
WRS RS package
W1H Inferno Orange Interior
B7X White Rally stripes
CF5 Sunroof

MSRP with destination 37,175 (that's $1115 in dealer hold back alone) For whats essentially a factory order and no cost to the dealership.

Invoice with destination 34,827
fireresq157 is offline   Reply With Quote