View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
I have the BMR 1" drop springs on all 4 corners. In normal driving and normal size bumps I and my wife do not perceive any increased harshness. I guess it is possible to hit a large enough bump that would allow the struts and shocks to hit the bump stops with the 1" drop springs before the same bump would with the stock ride height springs. I haven't run into that at least not yet. Also, although the springs are rated at 1" drop, my particular car ( and I suspect most others ) saw a drop of ~ 1 1/8" all around after everything settled. The BMR springs are top notch and the improvement and handling as well as looks are hard to beat.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, ZLI calipers, rotors & pads, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, rear cradle & diff bushes, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR5 timing chain, LS6 damper, CAI Cold Air Intake, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9.5 & 20x11 DS3 whls, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, 2011 Convertible spoiler, 1LE front spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat, wrapped console & Grant steering wheel.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote