View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #875
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
Here is an example of a menu plan. This is a low carb diet based on a 200lb male. This is the type of plan I use when cutting and is very effective. If you follow these guidelines in constructing your meals I think you will do well. Try to keep the macros the same and use the method of carb tapering shown here. Notice the fat content, it is important. Fat's can be tough in that the cals add up fast so using suppliments can be helpful. I personally use Udo's Choice 3,6,9 blend or a good quality fish oil such as Carlson's, this way you can easily control fat intake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
I'll echo what CFD said...you need to eat more.

Increase your cardio or the intensity you do it at.

Take fiber.
Thanks CFD

I have ammended it to this.

meal 1- 6 egg whites 1 whole egg; 3/4 cup of oatmeal - 400 calories
Meal 2- 48 grams protein - 3 fat - 6 carbs or soemwhere around there 250 calories
Meal 3- 4 ounce chicken - 1/2 cup cooked brown rice - 1/4 cup peanuts ( for fats) 425 calories
Meal 4- 4 ounce chicken - 2 hardboiled eggs (no yolk) hot sauce, soy sauce, broccoli - 400 calories
Meal 5 - 4 ounce chicken - broccoli, mushrooms, steamed - 400 calories.

Puts me right around ~1800-1900 calories. But very very clean calories. With intense workouts and the time I spend on my feet at work I should be in that Sub 500 calories range per day.