View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #45
C586
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
They are using knock off parts?!? so they are not even using real morimoto projectors like what TRS sells! How would one know? What really gets me is why they used the silicone. What if a bulb went out? what would u do then? Ive had my retrofit for a while now and not once has it had condensation issues. And i did not use any silicone, just put the bulb in and secure them with the clips.
Because TRS themselves posted and said they are knockoffs. They are not moritomo authorized resellers so they have no business reselling true moritomo products. Ad obviously they don't have a clue how to do it correctly. They are probably getting the throwaways from TRS for 50% off under somebody's personal name or going through a junk eBay seller. If I was the OP I'd buy new lights and send the retros back to AAC for a full refund including buying new lights. If its such a great product they will have no problems selling them and making the money back right?? If they refuse call the BBB. But that's me personally. I would never bring myself to buy AAC knock off crap.
C586 is offline   Reply With Quote