View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #144
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbusa View Post
either model when the rs package is added makes a sweet looking ride.
that's because the RS package is an exterior appearance package. the only differences between the 1SS & 2SS are interior options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPlover View Post
After researching and searching about seats in 1SS, I am still a bit confused, maybe. The 1SS, the second from top of the line, does not come in leather? I have never heard of that before. The booklet says 2SS gets "Leather-appointed front seat trim with SS embroidery".

The "seat trim" is throwing me. Its makes it sound like it has extra leather.

All I want it leather and nothing more. 3000.00 for leather is hard to swallow...
the 1SS is the bottom line V8. the 2SS is the top model V8.
the LS is the bottom line V6. the 1LT is a step up, and the 2LT is the top model V6.

basically the only interior option differences between the 2LT & 2SS are the SS emblems

the 2LT/2SS models get leather. the LS/1LT/1SS models get cloth.
the extra $3000 is for all the options listed in many posts above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxkx250 View Post
I personaly would like to see a leather delete on a 2SS. Give me am 800 or 1000 discount. I don't care for leather at all. Otherwise if the 4 pack gauges were an option I would go that way. I would probaly get the colored panels from parts even without the ABL just for looks.
For me the C&C isn't that important. I will only be driving on nice summer days. My 2 other Camaros were driven less than 1000 miles last year. My 08 Cobalt SS has steering wheel controls but it is so foreign to me that I always use the radio buttons. You don't have that much control with these controls anyway. Volume and mute yes but you have to change chanels by going up one preset at a time. And XM is even harder to find what you want.
sounds like the leather delete you want is called the 1SS, seeing as how you don't really care one way or the other if you have all the fancy doo-dads. the aux gauges will be available as a dealer-install part, so you're set

Quote:
Originally Posted by domano 68 View Post
I am planning on the 4-pack gauge being available at the dealer and installing myself; therefore I am going with the 1SS and saving a few grand.
it will be
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote