Thread: TiAL Q BOV
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
Slickcas

Drives: 12' 2SS/RS LS3 IBM
TiAL Q BOV

A little review on the TiAL Q BOV with -2 spring. I've read about it quite a bit on here. So I decided to give it a try. First thing I noticed about it was the quality of it. Every part of it was smooth with no overlap and all non-moving parts were anodized. I bought an adapter so I can use it with my Vortech V3 just to test it so I wouldn't have to weld in the flange right away.

After installing it I just went down the street and back which is about 2 miles. It seems to seal off faster than the Maxflow Vortech BOV. Also this thing moves a lot of air very quickly. If you like the loud Phhhhhh sound this thing sure makes it at 10 psi.

It's sounds cool but is to loud for my car. I should of took a vid. of the TiAl Q in action. So people can get a feel of what these things sound like very aggressive.

The stock Vortech BOV is very stealthy. So even though this is a high quality unit and would do the job. I think I am just going to get a 2nd Vortech BOV to do the job this unit can do.

So in a nutshell if you're looking for a high-quality part that does his job very well this is it. I now see why ECS includes this bad boy in their kit.
Slickcas is offline   Reply With Quote