View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:25 AM   #5
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Our Pedders Camaro development is coming right along. We are a the stage of almost doing a test fit. GM Racing has done it, but we have not done i with springs/struts and such. We have all the data on the coils and struts. We are hoping at delivery to be able to also have our 32 way adjustable coil overs ready at the Camaro launch.

We are also working on 2 unbelievable brake packages. Cannot discuss i yet. But if it works out, all of you will say wow to the first one, and quadruple wow to the second.

Last week, I had the opportunity to drive our Pedders G8 that has our Extreme Package on it, which is every bushing, multi adjustable sway bars, and adjustable coil overs, and also a Procharger. We are having custom wheels made and they are not in yet, along with a special brake package. Pete's G8, which is a ZETA platform just like the Camaro, handles unbelievably, plus with serious sporty comfort. Lets not forget the massive power increase with his Procharger, and custom tune.

So we are ready for Camaro and all who have interest in it. If you have any questions, just ask
thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote