View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:11 AM   #9
kansjfr

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
I sold my Roush Mustang, and wanted a Camaro, was going to buy a 2SS, but ran on to the 1LE at a dealer in Springfield, MO, and started looking at pricing and availability while completing the deal on selling my Roush. When I started looking, there were plenty available, and I could get them at dealer invoice everywhere. Then two weeks later, when the deal on the Roush finally went down, they were all sold, or the dealers that had them raised their prices. I know, supply and demand. I went to my local dealer and he didn't have any 1LEs, but offered to dealer trade with a dealer in El Reno OK a Zl1 for one of the 3 1LEs they had, but they refused to trade, saying they had too much local retail interest to give one up. Two days later they called and went ahead and made the deal with my local dealer, which I got at invoice, less the 1k rebate, and the 1k private offer I got off this forum, less my GM card earnings of $1130, and I got the car right away equipped just like I wanted, except I got stuck with that stupid embroidered console lid for $240. Overall, I'm very happy to have found the color (Victory Red--2nd choice after white) I could live with, the options I wanted, and immediate delivery.
kansjfr is offline   Reply With Quote