View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 06:59 AM   #34
Novie LE

Drives: 2014 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
No mods in this car. Driver changes fluids at or exceeding recommendations for tracking. Only does Autocross. Seasoned driver with several years experience. Chevy shot him down. Claimed he abused car in competition. If you go HPDE and have tranny issues then good luck to you. They looked at his issue and instantly proclaimed him abusive. He elevated to Chevy and was shot down. As someone stated, this isn't my 1LE, he used a different dealership then mine. It really isn't my issue. I just take exception to the ads and the lack of coverage. I asked Mustang owner and he checked his "track packed" Mustang and his warranty is solid...no verbiage about tracking voiding it. Go the Autocross threads and see several more instances. Aggravating. Like I said. I am looking at buying used from now on, find a reputable garage and just mod there without worry of warranty ever again. Financial gurus say that is better way to go anyways.
How can the dealer prove he even autocrossed the car? If they look up his name they can see results and the type of car he drove. It does not mean it was his car, or the car in question of warranty. People give up way to easy on this. If the car is stock and if something breaks that wasnt a results of of a missed shift or anythign of that nature, then it should be repaired under warranty.

Last edited by Novie LE; 04-22-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Novie LE is offline   Reply With Quote