View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 04:01 PM   #18
Stew

Drives: 92 Luminadead/01 Dakota/97 F150 4x4
You're problem is that you have heard a lot of incorrect information about Chrysler. Mine have been the most reliable cars i have owned and I have owned a LOT of GM cars too. Also, what pentastar V6 issues? From what i have seen they are extremely reliable (there was an early recall in 11 for a bad batch, but most hadn't even been sold and were replaced before a customer even got their hands on them, but that is it). The LX cars easily hold their values as well as the Camaro. Anyways, diver them both and buy the one that you like best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer888 View Post
Thanks for the replies!

It's true that most of them are my personal opinion, that's why I want to know yours too
To be honest, the most thing that bothers me is, why does the Charger has way "cheaper" price than the Camaro? I mean for the same price I can get a more well-equipped and more powerful engine... I thought it must be something related to the brand itself, which made me thought Dodge is not as reliable as Chevy, or its value may drop off a cliff for a couple years (I'm planning to use it for around 4-5yrs), in this case.

Even a lot of my relatives just "skipped" or "avoided" Chrysler Group (chrysler, dodge, ram, etc.) cars when they were looking for a new car. I also have heard the issue of the Pentastar engine...

Anyway, I agree that the new chargers look really great, though. If I decide to get it, I'll get the 100th Anniversary Edition
But the Camaros are still more eye-catching than the Chargers they attract more people's attention (including mine of course ) ,

As for the suggestion on getting a used one, let me know if you've seen one in my area, I can't find a 2013 in my area :(

Thanks!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote