View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #18
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Hey Frank, great to hear that you and others are really enjoying your "Shark"
Hopefully we can get the 3 musketiers in one place together soon.
I must say, when driving this car, i get waves and thumbs ups from challengers (SRT8-great guy) corvette z06s, almost every domestic car out there, yet when i drive by a mustang, and i love mustangs, brother has an 05, all of them give me a snobby stare, or pretend im not there at all. ANd im a pretty optamistic person too. Anyyways this car brings people closer together then any other car ihave seen. Us domestics need to show appreciation towards each other just for buying these great cars. And now i have started a wave that hopefully catches on (to domestic cars only) I have showed the car to atleast 30 random people and when i mean show, i mean i let them sit in her just so they can get a feel of how great GM made this car. Everyone always is startled when i let them or someone else in my car " I would never let people sit in my car" i just tell them how proud i am and how great the car is inside and out. You need to get in the car and get a feel for it to truly understand the quality and beauty of this car. I love this car so much and am sooo proud to own a camaro that im willing to show everyone just to prove it.
Hope everyone gets their babies soon and have the ability to enjoy them.
I have one more month with my baby, then surgery and no Namaro til next april or may....sad, what an early storage
Thanx, nice to hear you'll still out there . I get the same reaction, from stang owners, but they'll soon come around...I hope. As far as letting people sit in my car...I am VERY SELECTIVE. Last Sunday, people thought I was giving free interior tours, by letting them sit in it...NOT! I guess they misunderstood, when I let a guy sit in my car (Good friend from the Corvette Forum). The reaction is unbelievable, and I will take it all in stride and enjoy every minute of it. It's the parents with kids, and their sticky fingers that really pi$$ me off...I want to smack the parents for not being able to control their kids. At this cruise the club members announce many times throughout the night, PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE CARS, PARENTS KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM THE CARS, THERE IS A LOT OF HARD EARNED MONEY PUT INTO THESE CARS!". Hope to get together soon.