View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #720
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
OK OK.

Here we go. Sorry for the delay.. I'm going on about 3 hours of sleep and then we had to move furniture at work today.... Plus getting caught up.

So I apologize for the delay.

But here are the pics I mentioned.

Like PQ and I have said. I can't thank Tom Enough.

He has truly been a consumate gentleman and his staff are truly professionals. At no time was I ever pressured into anything, the deal never changed, and any time I had a question I got an honest and truthful answer.

While I'm at it I'd also like to thank Number3 for all the advice and help he gave me in reasearching my options for the car. I owe you the next round without a doubt.

Oh and by "round" I mean both....

Fbodfather. I was thuroughly taken by your home town... UFO and all... As you can see below, We stopped by to say hello... But just drank your beer instead... Wish we had the time to listen to you mom tell more stories... But after the diaper rash story we decided we should go... Oh and you need to buy some milk... Just so you know...

PQ, Man I can't thank you enough for taking time off work to make the two day drive which truned into almost 4 days for you. Please give Bonnie my Sincere Thanks.

And everyone in this thread whos hung in there with me... through the good.... and the **cough** FLA1 option **cough** bad...

This is truly the best web community out there and I'm very gald to be friends with all of you.

The car is absolutely unreal. I will post the dyno sheet once I scan it in. The final numbers are RWHP 530 and RWT 525. According to Tom they brought the numbers down to ensure that I had a safe A/F mixture for the summer months here in FL... Apparently they did cold, warm and Hot runs and all the numbers held with no problems.

I can't wait to meet all of you at the Fest. Tom will be there and I highly recomend you take the time to introduce yourselves and shake his hand. He's a life long car guy and I'm very glad to have met him.

I couldn't be happier with my car....

ON TO THE PICS!!!!
Attached Images

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote