Thread: Race Ramps
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #24
SIN R G

Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
I ordered a set of Race Ramps RR-56-2 on Sunday from Amazon. I took the free shipping which said 8-12 business days, so I was not expecting them till middle of next week. Went and got groceries this morning, got home and carried in the first few bags and put some of the stuff away. Went to get the rest of the groceries and there was a box inside my garage right in front of my steps. UPS had been there and delivered my Race Ramps.

I opened the box right away, they looked really nice and I am really surprised at how light they are. I did not need them to get under the car to do any work. I am disabled and I have a really hard time reaching the last 2 inches of the side of the car to clean it. I put the Camaro up on the ramps right away. WOW, I was able to see and reach some of the areas I could not see or reach before. I am now in the process of doing the clay bar, then polishing and waxing using an orbital buffer. Damn, this thing is going to shine even more than it did last year.

So, I have only had my Race Ramps for 6 hours now and I totally Love them already.
SIN R G is offline   Reply With Quote