View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #228
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
I am thinking a Camaro5 Photo shoot on top of a parking garage needs to be in the works.

The two best parking garages I know of are Treasure Island garage in between the Mirage & TI, the other on the top of the parking garage at the Wynn. Anyone local (SSgirl maybe want to set this up with the hotel it would be pretty cool to get a shoot with a bunch of 5th Gen's and all of us with the Strip in the background.

Sean
I will ask today when I call to reconfirm our 7pm reservation for Thursday, November 4th and see if we can reserve the top of the parking structure on the east side of the Rio. You can see the strip in the background. Not sure if they will do that for us or not but I can ask. I would need a rough count of the vehicles so I can give them number to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Awesome! So it's official? &pm at the RIO?
Reconfirming today!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote