View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
pumpkinrancho
COMPULSIVE CAMARO OWNER

Drives: 18 ZLE,14 2ssrs,96,73 RS LT,69&67
sturgis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
It was great to see you and Sheena - and THANK YOU for wiping the 'Mustang Crumbs' off of the front fascia! I'd requested a 'clean-up' kit, but then found that we shipped the car directly from the Milford Proving Grounds. I hope you had as much fun as I did at Sturgis!
Thanks again Scott for contributing to a great time by most. I say most as I guess tonight Sturgis got hail. Sheena and I left this morning so that we could drive home by Devils tower. I will post a ton of photos tomorrow as I still don't have my camera cable. grrrr. Its at work. Allen told me that Garth took home the win in 5th gen. Yeah Garth. Hopefully next year there will be more than three zl1s. At the Sturgis dragway last night there were two, unfortunately neither was past 1500 miles so both owners declined to run as they should. All three of the Camaro Club of the rockies members who were running made it to the third round of eliminations and one to the fourth. I am sure we will be attending next year. Now I just have to talk the Sturgis camaro people into having an autocross so I can play too..