View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #20
ocolgan

Drives: 04 silverado 2500 hd/09Bumbleb
I am new to the forum so i will try to explain how it happened. I was reading one of those educational mags one morning,I think it was Maxim, thank god for maxim and I saw and ad about entering the contest, had the day off and said what the hell. Got online and signed up. Forgotten about it from that day on, contest who wins.
Checking my email one morning middle of February all of a sudden the phone rings # I don't know, don't answer a lady says I am Amy, last name not mentioned from company not mentioned calling in regards to the Bumblebee sweepstakes call me when you get a chance, I will send you and email. Think nothing of it, all of a sudden up comes an email as I am looking at my email. I open it up congratulations letter, affidavit to sign and have notorized. Now at this point I am having a hard time realizing what just happened. Returned the call I received, oh my god it is all true. That is my story in a nutshell and I am just trying to get all of the info on this car because I am going to bring it to sponsored events and this will help me to know the particulars. for advertising purposes.
thanks for anyones help
Scott
ocolgan is offline   Reply With Quote